We have also managed to gain contacts with many other clubs and can offer children a pathway into football whatever level it may be. With our age specific training programme in place, our primary objectives for the development squads are:
- Enhance childrens football knowledge and ability in a safe and pressure free environment.
- Promote equality within the groups, developing all children.
- Develop players as people (socially) as well as sports people (technical, physical, psychological).
- Encourage all players to be comfortable with the ball at their feet, we encourage players to aim for a minimum 200 touches of the ball per training session and express themselves, try tricks and skills.
- Develop and help players achieve short and long term goals.
- Carry out the FA respect campaign and be role models for players at all times.
All players involved at the development centre purchase a kit and have a number of things to look forward to throughout the year including presentations, tours, fixtures, christams party, player of the month awards and more.
For more information please contact us.